I just wanted to know which one is the most effective update in Magento 2.3.3 release note:
1. Security Patch:
- PSD2 compliance with core payment methods
- Fixes for 75 critical security issues
2. Availability of Varnish 6.2.0
3. Support the latest version of PHP 7.3.X
4. Performance Boost Techniques
5. Infrastructure Improvement (WYSIWYG editor has been upgraded to TinyMCE v. 4.9.5)
6. Expanded GraphQL extended
7. PWA studio 4.0.0
***If any other please specify.
P.S: I know all of these updates are important to streamline and smooth the operations of the Magento ecommerce store.